Friday, October 18, 2013

Stockholm, Sweden

My father told me of a time when hippies used to come to Somalia and Afghanistan because it was scenic and peaceful. They could smoke their grass and take in the fresh air.
Ahmed - Swedish of Somali descent



I feel like I belong to the 50's even though I'm an 80's baby. My dad was a jazz musician - even though he was home all day he waited till the kids got home to play all night.
Does he still play?
No, he has M.S. They couldn't put his diagnosis on paper until the adoption of me and my sister was complete.
Klara (Sunitra-Indian name) - Lund, Sweden


People are walking around looking to see who has the latest smart phone while others are living on a dollar a day.
Georzi - Bulgaria


Why are you all dressed the same? We haven't seen each other in a long time.
Visiting from Israel


The amount of organ donations isn't accounted for by voluntary donations. They imprison and harvest organs from Falun Gong members. Flaun Gong is a big movement that teaches self improvement and in turn, social improvement, through peace and meditation.
http://www.dafoh.org


From the "Hamptons" of Stockholm


We training everyday.
Hjulsta - working class suburb of Stockholm


Do you know where we can find a pay-phone?
Here, use mine. You'd have to pay for that.
Farhad - Iranian living in Stockholm for 28 years


Do you guys smoke grass?
No, not really.
Well then you're not invited to grass afternoon.
-Anonymous


Captured the Northern lights over Stockhom
 
 
 
 

An alley in the Old Town
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment